Small Fire Erupts on Trash Dump on 43rd Street
Boro Park - A tossed cigarette was the likely culprit in the small fire that broke out in a pile of garbage cans on 43rd Street on Monday afternoon.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze that shot flames in the air for several minutes. A crowd of bystanders stood and watched as the firemen hosed down the fire in front of the Sanz-Zmigrad beis medrash on 43rd Street between 12th and 13th avenues.
There were no injuries reported.
to get BoroPark24’s email updates
Be in the know
receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsappStart Now