Small Fire Erupts on Trash Dump on 43rd Street

Small Fire Erupts on Trash Dump on 43rd Street

Boro Park - A tossed cigarette was the likely culprit in the small fire that broke out in a pile of garbage cans on 43rd Street on Monday afternoon. 

Firefighters extinguished the blaze that shot flames in the air for several minutes. A crowd of bystanders stood and watched as the firemen hosed down the fire in front of the Sanz-Zmigrad beis medrash on 43rd Street between 12th and 13th avenues. 

There were no injuries reported.

Be in the know

receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsapp

 Start Now

WATCH LIVE: Levayah of Rav Menachem Mendel Schneebalg zt”l, longtime rov of Khal Machzikei Hadas of Manchester in Israel
  • Apr 5 2021
  • |
  • 4:30 PM

Gov. Cuomo Announces 189 New Pop-Up Vaccine Sites
  • Apr 5 2021
  • |
  • 2:52 PM