One Person Injured Following House Fire on 50th Street
At least one person has been injured after a home was ablaze on 50th Street between 17th and 18th Avenues on Thursday night.
The fire started from a dryer and then spread to parts of the home, but the fire department was able to quickly extinguish the flames at the residential home.
Hatzolah was on scene and treated one person for injuries.
to get BoroPark24’s email updates
Be in the know
receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsappStart Now