One Person Injured Following House Fire on 50th Street

One Person Injured Following House Fire on 50th Street

At least one person has been injured after a home was ablaze on 50th Street between 17th and 18th Avenues on Thursday night.

The fire started from a dryer and then spread to parts of the home, but the fire department was able to quickly extinguish the flames at the residential home.

Hatzolah was on scene and treated one person for injuries.

Be in the know

receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsapp

 Start Now

Biden Takes Slim Leads in Last States, While Trump Sees Fraud, Hope
  • Nov 6 2020
  • |
  • 11:37 AM

President Trump Says Voters Should Find out Winner on Election Day, Says His Numbers Look Great
  • Nov 5 2020
  • |
  • 8:50 PM