New recipe: Pineapple Jalapeño CHICKEN SKEWERS
I love to grill pineapple, because heating it brings out the sweetness as it hits your plate.
With all the pineapple that’s been around this summer, I decided to add this
terrific recipe to our grilling repertoire. Yield: 10 skewers
· 1lb chicken cutlets, cut into cubes
· ½ pineapple, cut into chunks
· 3 jalapeños, seeded and cut into squares
· 1 red pepper, cut into squares
· ½ red onion, cut into squares
· ½ cup Salad Mate lemon garlic dressing
· 2 tbsp honey
· 1 tbsp mustard
Combine the dressing ingredients and toss the chicken cubes to coat.
Soak the skewers in water for a few minutes to avoid them burning on the grill
Thread two sets of pineapple, chicken, red onion, red pepper, and jalapeño onto each skewer.
Preheat the grill and then grill for 5 minutes on each side.
Fresh & Clean, Always!
to get BoroPark24’s email updates
Be in the know
receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsappStart Now