Bungalow Fire in Machane Bnos Skver-Ferndale Causes Damage

Bungalow Fire in Machane Bnos Skver-Ferndale Causes Damage

A small fire broke out early Sunday morning in a Bungalow at the Skverer girls camp in Ferndale, New York. 

The fire began from burning candles in the kitchen and quickly spread to other areas of the kitchen, and the rest of the bungalow. 

The local fire department and Hatzolah were on the scene and were able to rescue the family from the burning bungalow through the window, thus saving their lives.

The fire department extinguished the fire quickly and no injuries occurred.

Be in the know

receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsapp

 Start Now

Accident with Injuries on 16th Ave and 44th Street
  • Jul 4 2021
  • |
  • 5:15 PM

Meron Tragedy Investigative Committee Begins its Work
  • Jul 4 2021
  • |
  • 3:43 PM