Bobov First Major Kehilla to Warn of New Covid Cases
Boro Park - Is a second wave coming? Bobov on Monday became the first major kehilla to issue a warning that new cases of coronaviruses are cropping up.
The gabbaim of the Boro Park kehilla said that people at risk should be careful not to be in places where social distancing is not possible. At risk is defined as anyone over 60, if they have underlying conditions, or don’t have antibodies.
Boro Park was hit heavily by the virus in March and April, with an estimated 380 people passing away. There have been few cases since then, and none that required hospitalization.
Currently, the memo said, there are a few patients in the hospital and even some in the ICU.
Some people who have had antibodies may have lost the immunity, the letter said.
to get BoroPark24’s email updates
Be in the know
receive BoroPark24’s news & updates on whatsappStart Now