Home > Breaking > Fire Breaks Out in Boro Park House, No Injuries

Fire Breaks Out in Boro Park House, No Injuries

11 Jun 2019 1:06 AM

Boro Park – A fire broke out in a house in Boro Park on the first night of Shavuos but there were no injuries.
The sirens of multiple fire engines broke the stillness of the night at about 11:30, as Yidden rushed to beis medrash for an all-night of learning. Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames at 16th Avenue and 43rd Street. It began when candles that were burning got out of control and spread to other areas. Reportedly, no one was home at the time but the house sustained heavy damage.

Leave a Reply

Send this to a friend